Quilters aged six to sixteen are invited to submit quilts for our 2013 show. Quilts must be registered by March 31, 2013. Click here for the registration form. The Registration Guidelines follow. Click the button for a print-friendly version.
World of Quilts XXXIV
Registration Guidelines for Young Quilters
Please read these rules and instructions carefully.
1. Registration opens August 1, 2012 and closes March 31, 2013.
2. The Young Quilters category is open to Quilters between the ages of six and sixteen years old.
3. Quilts in the Young Quilters category will not be judged.
4. Each quilt entered in the show requires a registration form, a $5 registration fee payable to NSQG, and a photograph of the quilt.
5. Young Quilters are limited to one entry each and, since show space is limited, only the first fifteen Young Quilter entries will be accepted.
6. Credit for kits, books and patterns are to be given to the author or creator in the “Design Source” section of the registration form. Please include the full name of the source and any relevant copyright information.
7. A 4” sleeve must be sewn on the back of your quilt. A label with your name, address and phone number must be attached to the back.
8. A “quilt number” label will be sent to you after registration closes. The label should be sewn to the lower right corner of the quilt back.
9. Quilts in the Young Quilters category may be quilted by hand, quilted by machine (by you or someone else), or tied.
10. Quilts must be clean and in excellent condition. Pet hair and/or smoke and strong odors will disqualify an entry.